- Use: All Mountain, Enduro
- Travel: 130 - 160mm
- Wheel size: 27,5"
- Spring: Dual Position Air
- Adjustments: External rebound, low speed compression, 3-position compression (Open/Pedal/Lock)
- Damping: Motion Control
- Steerer: Tapered 1.5" to 1 1/8"
- Steerer length: 265mm
- Upper Tubes: 35mm
- Disc brake mount: Post Mount
- Maximum Rotor Size: 200mm
- Drop out: 15mm Maxle Ultimate
- Offset: 46mm
- Steerer: Aluminum
- Crown: Forged, Hollow 7075 Aluminum
- Upper Tubes: Aluminum, Fast Black
- Lowers: Magnesium
- Fork: 1861g
Scope of delivery
- Rock Shox Pike RCT3 27,5" Dual Position 160 Tapered Disc ML 15 black
- Fork pump
- Service seals
Who doesn't want more available wheel travel for successive hits? The Rapid Recovery System allows the shock to recovery faster between consecutive bumps, letting the wheel track the ground with greater precision. This more active suspension system, doesn’t pack up and enables the bike to ride in a higher and softer part of the spring rate. Rapid Recovery gives the rider access to more available wheel travel, bump after bump, to achieve a smoother and more controlled ride.
When you need your forearms to be stronger for more control, you bulk them up in the gym. When you need more durability from your fork, bulk them up with our Power Bulge. Other companies just increase the stanchion size adding extra weight. Power Bulge simply reinforces the lower leg to allow for an oversized bushing, increasing stiffness and maximizing your ride. Plus, it’s called Power Bulge.
If you want to ride up and walk down, a fork that only does one thing well is great. But you love epic ascents, technical descents, winding single track and everything in between. So you need a fork that tackles it all. Like our Dual Position Air. It changes your fork’s travel up to 30mm without changing its small bump performance. So, with a simple onboard turn and a click you can switch from climbing like a demon to bombing downhill with confidence.