All-mountain Guide (AMg)
The new All-mountain Guide is the love child of two innovative and revered product lines, the 1x and XCG. Perfectly suited to the increasingly popular all-mountain segment, the All-mountain Guide features MRP's patented integrated skid protection and shares the freshly updated upper guide from the G3, but lacks a lower retention mechanism. The All-mountain Guide is a great choice for 5-6" travel bikes when used with the latest tensioned rear derailleurs or on its own for shorter-travel trail bikes or hardtails that require bash protection. The contact-free, "upper-only" chain retention means the All-mountain Guide will be virtually silent and completely drag-free when pedaling. The patented integrated skid will protect your crank and chainring and prevent the chain from ever contacting and potentially damaging your expensive frame.
- Perfect for "clutched" 1x10 and 1x11 drivetrains, as well as those using chain-retaining rings (like our Wave Ring)
- Tracked and grooved upper guide / backplate interface increases stiffness and eases installation
- New co-molded "TR" upper guide with softer durometer interior for silent guidance
- New integrated skid with smooth driveside surface stops mud build up behind and protects chainrings (US Patents RE 42,436 / 8,235,849 Patents Pending).
- Available in 26-32t and 32-38t sizing
- No specialty tools needed! All install and adjustment operations possible with just a single 4mm HEX wrench.
- Alloy or Carbon backplate options
- ISCG, ISCG-05 only
- Compatible with 8-11 speed drivetrains.
- For single-ring drivetrains.
- Black only
26-32T - 109g
32-38T - 118g